The bylaws of adesso AG define the basic order of our company. As a German AG (corporation), the content is specified by Section 23 of the Stock Corporation Act (AktG). In particular, the bylaws specify the following:
- Trade name, registered office and purpose of the company
- Company founders and amount of capital stock
- Type and number of issued shares as well as par value
- Number of members of the Executive Board or rules of composition
- Authorised capital and conditional capital for potential capital increases
- Provisions for the form of company publications
In the interest of maximum transparency, the current version of the adesso AG bylaws is available for download here.