Guiding Principles for Successful Business Development
adesso positions itself as a premium IT service provider, offering consulting and software development services for industry-specific business processes. More than 1,500 employees – of which over 400 are consultants – provide top notch, manufacturer-independent support to customers for promoting business development with efficient IT applications.
adesso pursues a clearly defined, proven growth strategy based on fundamental strategic principles. These principles guide the day-to-day actions of all employees and form the basis for far-reaching strategic decisions.
adesso strategic principles:
- adesso is a premium IT service provider.
- adesso accesses its market with technical industry expertise and knowledge of industry-specific business processes.
- adesso is a high-tech company and develops software using the highest technical and methodology standards.
- As a high-growth company, adesso sustains organic growth equivalent to at least twice the market rate.
- adesso is an active industry “consolidator” and pursues a defined acquisition strategy.
- adesso is profitable and generates an operating margin above the market average.
Strategic lines of attack for the successful continuous development of adesso are derived from the following principles:
- Increased penetration within an industry and ongoing market entry into additional segments of an industry. The objective is to gain 50% of the top 25 companies in an industry as adesso customers.
- Expanding into new industries based on the adesso industry model: Every three years, adesso proceeds with the development of a new core industry. In addition, a new specialised segment is developed every year.
- Expanding sales in the continuously growing adesso service portfolio, initially to all German-speaking regions.
- Widening and Internationalisation of the adesso product portfolio.
- Acquiring profitable, growing IT service providers in order to deepen industry and consulting expertise or enter new regional markets.
- Prioritising intensive, successful recruitment and a high level of employee retention.